Career Moves is your job intervention or reinvention!
- Learn how to recognize the "moving signs".
- Respond to the signals of change and make yourself more employable (and valuable) over the long term.
- Find and manage your High Performance Zone!
- Discover how you might be “derailing” your career without even realizing it.
- Learn how to change your "position" without changing your job.
- Reinvent the job you have to get the one you want.
- Check your “labels” to make sure yours is a “name brand”.
- Map your opportunity and create a career path that is uniquely yours.
Career Moves is a complete handbook for navigating the sometimes treacherous waters of the modern workplace.
"Indeed, you are on the threshold—the threshold of success in whatever form you desire! Read this book if you want to maximize the opportunity that is waiting at your door." - Bob Burg, Coauthor of The Go-Giver and Go-Givers Sell More
"Proactive, affirming, filled with love . . . this is how Dondi Scumaci lives her life. Her exceptional gift is sharing the secrets of her success with all of us!" - Elizabeth Hennick, President, Training Evolution, Inc.
“Companies need people who can survey the terrain ahead, create opportunities, and navigate challenges. Dondi’s new book incorporates an illustrative storyline filled with practical advice to help her audience become these critical individuals.” - Beth A Bailey, Executive Vice President and Chief Administration Officer, CB&I