If you’ve already engaged Dondi to come and speak at your event or organization, here are a few suggestions to help you prepare.
- If tables are set in rounds, please set chairs so everyone can see without twisting and turning.
- Dondi moves! Please make sure she has room to do that.
- If a meal is being served, please ask servers not to collect dishes, clean room, or pour beverages during Dondi’s presentation.
- Dondi will provide an electronic copy of the handouts (if any are to be used) in advance. Please distribute these prior to the presentation.
- Please provide a small table at the front of the room with a glass and a bottle of water. This table will also be used for props.
- If you have arranged for book signing, please place a 6’ autograph table at the back of the room.
- Dondi will use a multi-media presentation. She will bring her own computer. Please arrange for a digital projector, screen, and an extension cord with power strip. (Internet access will not be required.)
- A cordless lavaliere lapel microphone will be needed for groups of 50 or more.
- If you need to reach Dondi feel free to call her cell. The number is (210) 861-8789. You can also reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you plan to video Dondi’s presentation, please call her office in advance to arrange permissions and discuss the logistics. The number is toll free (877) 545-6277.